40 Signs of a tacky woman. In my opinion. In good humour. Let's be honest, we've all done at least one of these surely. No offence intended.
1. Wearing hair extensions that don’t match your hair colour
2. Wearing hair extensions that haven’t been cut to blend in.
3. Wearing hair extensions with all the clips showing
4. Having your boyfriends name tattooed onto your body if he is still alive.
5. Getting engaged to someone you have been with less than a year. People change with the seasons, it may be true love but it can wait another 6 months until you’re sure.
6. Writing about your relationship problems on Facebook.
7. Writing about your relationship highs on Facebook. “Having SUCH a good night in with my babe!” If you were having that much of a good time you wouldn’t be posting about it.
8. Juicy Couture, all the time.
9. Wearing foundation too dark for your skin-tone and getting that line at your jaw where it doesn’t blend in.
10. Slug brows.
11. Wearing leggings as trousers.
12. Getting diamonds/plastic bows glued onto your acrylic nails.
13. Foundation as lipstick
14. Wearing a fluorescent bra under a baggy vest so people can see it. (Unless you’re 13 and going to a ‘rave’ themed party.)
15. Celebrity perfumes
16. Stating you are ‘self-employed’ when really you are ‘unemployed.’ We all know the difference.
17. Stating you are a ‘model’ when you just post edited photos on Instagram and use dodgy ‘facebook photographers’ for your shoots.
18. Speaking to someone else about a problem you have with someone before speaking to that person about it yourself.
19. Arguing over text or being a general ‘keyboard warrior.’
21. Wearing thick false lashes every day, all day.
22. Crop tops with low waist short shorts.
23. Squeezing into something too tight so you get bulge everywhere instead of just buying the size up which is much more flattering. Just coz it zips don’t mean it fits. And a size 10 in one shop is definitely not a size 10 in all others - numbers mean nothing!
24. Wearing developer tan as instant and going out and getting streaks everywhere from swear and split drinks and stinking of biscuit.
25. Not applying your mascara properly and dossing on 20 layers so your eyelashes turn into about 4 square clumps.
26. Being somewhere social such as a dinner, and checking your phone or texting. TEXTING DURING DINNER IS SO RUDE!
27. Ugg Boots.
28. Sequined Ugg Boots.
29. Continuing to wear your high-street jewellery when it goes that weird green/bronze colour. It’s sad, but it’s time to call it a day.
30. Bringing up how much money someone makes.
31. Pretending to be thicker than you are because you think it appeals more to people.
32. When your butt crease is hanging out of your shorts.
33. TyPiNg Lyk Diz.
34. ‘Shoutout’ Facebook statuses. E.G ‘Happy Birthday to my girl Becca! Love you!’ This is what walls are for, if the message is for one person and one person only, head to inbox or that persons wall. Don’t plague your own page with that drivel because nobody else cares that it is Becca’s birthday.
35. Facebook game invites. No, Mahmood. I don’t want to play Candy Crush with you.
36. Friend requesting someone you have never spoken to before. It’s inappropriate in real life and should be inappropriate on social media as well.
37. Using Linked In the same way as you use Facebook or Twitter. It is not appropriate.
38. Never smiling in pictures. It’s not so much tacky, but it’s a bit sad. Y u no smile??
39. Going for a night out over the age of 22 and drinking alco pops.
40. Making a star appearance on Jezza Kyle / Daily Mail.