I really liked the way that Katie from Dolly Bow Bow did her New Years Resolutions post, so I made my own. (Check out her post here.)
So 2012 has been a great year, and I have some really exciting resolutions to help me make 2013 even better.
- Work Hard & Get Good Grades - I want to carry on getting 2:1's and above in all my modules to help me get into a Masters.
- Start Masters Applications - I want to apply to Kingston, Bath Spa, Oxford Brookes and possibly Stirling for Creative Writing.
- Try Running - As a new way to keep fit, I want to get into running. I got some amazing running trainers to help me start and my flatmate and I could go on runs together! (Though I'd be struggling to keep up with her!)
- Get Fit & Healthy, Inside & Out - Go to the gym 5 days a week and eat healthily, get my bikini bod on for Miami in March!
- Stop Biting My Nails - Treat myself to new nail polish and rings when achieved.
- Blog Freqently - Try to build up my blog more :)
- Save £ This Year - For Miami and moving flat!
- Find a Flat For Matt & I - Flat hunting for moving in together in June! Exciting!!
- Get A Pet - A little companion for the time Matts away and after!
- Get More Work Experience - Because every little helps!
- Cook More - With the cook books my parents got me :)
- Be Positive - Because it will make me a nicer, better person.
What are your new years resolutions? :)