This week I began what will be 9 weeks of fashion interning this summer. The first 5 are being spent doing fashion marketing for an exciting fashion app, I will reveal more later! (So stay tuned.)
One of the posts I enjoy reading the most from people are the 'What's in my bag' posts, mostly because I am extremely nosy. I thought I would share with you guys what I've deemed my essentials for carrying around with me during my first internship. (Which is in Edinburgh. For the next one I will be based back at home where I belong in good old London.)
Here is an overview of all that glitters in my bag.
- The Bag is brandless, I got it for Crimbo from good old Mama Kaz, and assume it was picked up at a fashion market or somewhere else enigmatic.
- H20 - Because interns need their sweet hydration.
- Purse - By Paul's Boutique. In true intern style, it is empty.
- Sunnies - These are rarely out but Edinburgh has been sunny recently. I went for big round ones to make me appear more sophisticated than I actually am. In reality they probably just made me look like a mosquito. They are from H&M.
- Specks - For blind old bats. Mine are D&G.
- Laptop - Complete with a Miami Uni vinyl on it. <3
- Phone - My recent iPhone upgrade, the case is from Missguided.
- Filofax - To organise my life. Mine is the Pocket Chameleon.
- USB - That looks like Hello Kitty to remind me I am not an adult.
- Lipstick of the day - In this instance it was Lickable by Mac.
- Card Holder - From Topshop with my drivers licence and student card for discounts. (Thrifty interns.)
- Sunnies Case - From Primarni, darling.
There are four things I should have brought with me / included in this photo which I didn't.
#1 - My Laptop Sleeve, which is bright pink and from Ebay.
#2 - My house keys, which I actually almost forgot on my way out. They have a sugar skull keyring on them. In case you were wondering. Which you probably weren't.
#3 - Headphones. For listening to music while you work.
#4 - A book. For the commute. I am currently reading The Perks Of Being A Wallflower, which was gifted to me from Matt because I don't want to watch the film before reading the book.
What do you carry around on a daily basis?