I hope everyone had a wonderful NYE, and spent it with people special to them. (Preferably not whilst lying in your own vomit.) Above is a selection of some of my OOTD posts from 2013, and I think from looking at them I can safely say I only hope my sense of style improves.
Moving swiftly onwards, here are some of my New Years Resolutions.
1. Stop biting my nails. (Same resolution since I was about 13, but I am still hopeful for change.)
2. Continue to eat clean, but avoid my sudden binges when I get fast food cravings.
3. Continue to go to the gym frequently, 5 days a week.
4. Take up or at least try Yoga.
5. Blog more frequently, particularly on Youtube.
6. Get a job. (Missguided, I know you want me.)
7. Graduate in May with a 2:1
8. Get a new little flat after leaving Scotland
9. GROW MY HAIR. Stop cutting it and dying it and being a general bellend to it.
10. Stop impulse buying.
What are your resolutions for 2014?!